Disputes before the U.S. Bankruptcy Court require an attorney with expertise in navigating the compressed time frames governing these proceedings and with the ability to leverage the unique substantive law and procedural rules that make bankruptcy litigation different from other commercial litigation. As an attorney with considerable experience litigating bankruptcy matters, I can help whether you are considering taking action to recover money owed to you by a bankrupt company or you have been sued in connection with a bankruptcy proceeding.
Among the types of bankruptcy matters I handle are:
- Preference, Avoidance and Fraudulent Transfer actions
- Fraud and other misconduct claims
- Breach of fiduciary duty and other director/officer liability
- Equitable subordination of claims
- Recharacterization of debt as equity
- Alter ego/piercing the corporate veil
Facing a bankruptcy dispute? Contact me to set up a consultation.