International and Out-Of-State Judgment Enforcement

If you have obtained a judgment in an international or out-of-state proceeding and have encountered difficulties in collecting it there, it may be possible to successfully enforce it in New York instead.  As a litigator with substantial experience in enforcing judgments under Articles 52, 53 and 54 of New York’s Civil Practice Law and Rules, I can assist in your receiving the maximum possible benefit from your hard-won judgment.

Need assistance in enforcing a judgment? Contact me to set up a consultation.